Make it rain

1 2: stand on my shoe

3 4: you'll know for sure

5 6: it's hard to fix

7 8: you lost the bet

9 10: Please make it rain and I'll tell you everything. Everything I want to tell you. Everything you want to know. This skin needs some missed drops of water from the sad cloud that couldn't hold its heavyweight, that couldn't bear the pain from the collision and chose to let it out. 

It's raining. Now I am not me, but you instead. You can see it outside the half-opened window. Sometimes the blow of wind into your room makes you feel cold, as the drops of rainwater hit you all over your face. The city is all asleep dreaming of conquering the world. No human sound to overcome the sound of the torrential rain, and no lights to navigate on the highway of the darkest night. You look around. Confined within the walls from all the directions with the constant hope of the cool breeze through the windows from the outside world, every day every night.

What is the deal?

Why do you feel?

If this will change, where is my zeal?



Popular posts from this blog

Even Today!

The Presence of Your Absence

Fear of Uncertainty