Even Today!

The Earth hasn't stopped moving. It was yesterday, yet a long time ago things were intolerably witnessed causing something that mattered turned out to be bitter by drastically altering the perspective of almost everyone I know in this community. Perspectives changed, opinions changed, greetings changed, greeting back of greetings changed, smile changed into a frown, hello changed into a reluctant smile, conversations became lesser, changed, and then stopped. But the result of the wholehearted efforts accidentally and unfortunately remained as per the already written story. Now, everything says no force can make it just the way I once wished for. I am left with no choice but to accept and carry on. Let's say, let's be convinced that it's ok, because that's what I have to say.


Despite realizing the aftermath of the situation and its possible reaction, even today, I find myself not being able to accept the reality and push the bad to the way of the worst. The situation can be strong enough to handle the bad in itself, but the worst can be too miserable to invite against the injustice and reclaim my innocence in the atmosphere of selfishness and frenemies, perhaps. It, therefore, is always wise and kind to be quiet and not complain at all. What amazes me is, even after realizing the way this world works, I complain! Even today!?


Popular posts from this blog

The Presence of Your Absence

Fear of Uncertainty