Started in the end (December 24)


It all started at the end of that year. The cold winter night, the moon and the stars, the soothing cool breeze, and the glass of wine in our hands, little tipsy our mind, I held your hands and expressed how much my heart wanted to connect with yours. I said how I had been thinking of you since the time I saw you. I didn't know you, you didn't know me. But I knew you. I only saw you in person the day I met you, but deep inside, it felt like I was already close to you, a long time ago.
Oh mother nature, I could feel your kindness. The cold night and the moonlight. You looked into my eyes, I couldn’t blink. Moments passed. After a long silence around, in my heart, I made a promise to the moon, the stars, the gentle wind that any words that would break the silence of that night would be my solemn oath for life. “I love you” looking into your eyes and let the surrounding witness my words that night, forever. I couldn’t take my eyes off you. Fate got us closer by heart, and lips. My faster heartbeats, your trembling lips, I forgot everything, I forgave everyone. Took a mental picture of that moment. Saved it in heart-drive for life.
My destiny turned over a leaf at the end of the year. December 24.

Popular posts from this blog

Even Today!

The Presence of Your Absence